Cisco Equipment factory trained and certified technicians know the importance of keeping your heavy construction equipment operating at optimum condition. We pride ourselves on excellent service and support. Cisco Equipment dedicated team of certified professionals are here to help keep your equipment running 24/7. Located throughout West Texas and Southeast New Mexico, Cisco Equipment is conveniently located to service your new or used heavy construction equipment. Our field service technicians are the best in the industry, and you can count on Cisco Equipment to be fast and reliable when it comes to maintaining your equipment!
We Specialize in Heavy Equipment Repair and Maintenance
|| - Loaders
|| - Skid Steers
|| - Dozers
|| - Graders
|| - Trenchers
|| - Rollers
|| - Water Trucks
|| - Manlifts
|| - Hammers
|| - And More...
Check out the services we offer. Make Cisco Equipment your primary source for all of your service needs.
- 24-hour emergency service
- Machine inspection maintenance
- Maintenance packages
- Oil and wear analysis
- On-site field service
- Parts support with a multi-million dollar inventory
- Re-manufactured engines, transmissions, hydraulics, parts & components
- Scheduled maintenance
- Training-Safety, operation & maintenance
- Undercarriage monitoring & replacement