U.S. BUILT MOROOKA MST2200VD IS NORTH AMERICA’S MOST POPULAR RUBBER TRACK CARRIER!
The U.S. built Morooka MST2200VD is our most popular model in the North American market primarily because the platform is so versatile. Whether used as a dumper or carrier, it easily handles a maximum payload and has demonstrated its versatility on pipelines, construction sites and a host of other applications.
The MST2200VD features a heated and air conditioned ROPS-certified cabin, backup camera, video information display, remote mirror and easy-to-use joystick control.
Your new MST2200VD rubber track carrier will come direct from the factory with your choice of tailgate-equipped easy-flow dump bed, flatbed, or no bed. (If you prefer a model with a rotating upper structure, see the MST2200VDR page. If you require a smaller platform, see the MST1500 series. See also the "Industries Served" tab for more information about specific applications.)
- Hydrostatic transmission
- Rubber tracks — faster than steel tracks, with lower ground pressure
- Robust, powerful CAT® C7.1 250 hp T4 final engine
- Easy maintenance
- Industry’s best dealer, parts and service network
- 1 year/1,000 hour warranty
- Operator-friendly and safe ROPS canopy/cabin
- Can be fabricated to your specs on request — call for details
|Min. Ground Clearance
|Length of Dump Bed
|Width of Dump Bed
|Fuel Cap. (gal.)
|Engine Mfg. / Model
|Travel Speed (Low - High)
|Ground Pressure (empty)
|Ground Pressure (loaded)