The Link-Belt X3 cab is the strongest and roomiest LBX has ever offered. The X3 cab is ROPS and FOPS Level 1 certified and is designed to be strong and safe without sacrificing operator comfort. There is plenty of room to rest work boots on the two foot rests on either side of the travel pedals and still have enough space for the straight line travel pedal (standard on 250X3 and larger).
The Link-Belt X3’s from LBX are equipped with an all new High- Definition LED monitor. The full-color 7-inch monitor is one of the largest in the industry and rivals the resolution and quality found in luxury automobiles.
The X3 has three engine work modes to give the operator full control of the machine for the job at hand:
• Speed Priority (SP mode) is the fastest and most productive mode giving the operator peak machine performance to get the job done quickly.
• Heavy (H mode) is a perfect combination of fuel efficiency and productivity. It really is the best of both worlds!
• Applied Power (A mode) gives the operator 13 different engine rpm settings to choose from to easily fine tune the machine to the specific job at hand. This mode is perfect for heavy lifting, fine grading or leveling work, and pipeline contractors use it to safely set pipe down into the trench.
The Link-Belt X3’s from LBX are equipped with two Kawasaki variable-displacement axial-piston pumps and one Kawasaki gear pump installed in-line with the engine. This is the most efficient hydraulic pump layout -- keeping engine rpm’s low while producing plenty of hydraulic muscle.
The X3 uses an open center hydraulic system which refersto the open passage in the control valve that allows the hydraulic oil to return to tank when the control valve is
centered. This design gives the machine a much smoother feeling when operating and also eliminates excess pressure throughout the system, which, in turn, helps to conserve fuel.
Easy to maintain
• Ground level access to:
- Dual fuel filters with water separators
- Engine oil filter
- Dual element air filter
- Cab fresh air filter
• Green drain plug and hose
• Easy-open engine hood
• Easy-access in-cab fuse box accessible while seated in cab seat
• Side-by-side oil cooler/radiator design is easy to clean
• Quick and easy access to grease all attachment pivot points
• Grease cylinder track adjusters make adjusting track tension a breeze