If you’re using a JCB Loadall telehandler in the oil and gas industry, then consider an Energy Master model. Available on a wide range of Loadalls, Energy Master kit not only makes operation safe and compliant; it increases productivity too.
Safety measures like flashing beacons and a boom auxiliary relief valve come as standard. To tailor your Loadall telehandler to your exact needs, there’s also a huge range of dedicated options like single lever controls, LED spotlights, internal/external fire extinguishers, and various attachments. See Options section for full range of specifications.
Available on the following models:
Follow the links for more detailed information about each model
Fully Charged for Energy Applications
- Operate with near-daylight visibility in any light conditions with extra LED spotlights available for the front and rear of the cab. There are also boom and peripheral worklight options.
- To comply with oil and gas regulations and to ensure safe operation on the worksite, Energy Master Loadalls are fitted with a strobe or flashing beacon as well as internal and external fire extinguishers
- Each of these custom machines comes fitted with unique and distinctive Energy Master branding.
- There’s auxiliary venting to ensure that attachments can be switched as quickly and efficiently as possible.
- Front stabilizers* increase lifting capacity and allow you to create a level platform even on undulating ground.
- Because accidents can happen on site, there’s a steel lower door. Similarly, we offer a mesh canopy instead of side cab glass.
* Model dependent
Drilling Down Time
- Single lever joystick controls can make operation even more smooth and precise also making the machine operation faster with one lever.
- An auxiliary relief valve fitted to the boom retract system prevents operators from using the boom to pull excessive loads. It therefore protects both the boom and its chains from misuse and damage.
- Give yourself valuable added puncture protection with our semi-solid tire option reducing long term cost of ownership.
- Speed up the process when picking up suspended loads with a crane hook option. This useful feature mounted on the boom nose end and allows operators to simply hook onto many different loads without changing attachments.
- Moving equipment around a worksite is easy with our tow hitch option; it has a capacity of 6000lbs.