- JCB's single-boom design with side-entry for industry-leading safety
- Efficient 62 hp (46 kW) JCB by Kohler KDI T4F engine requiring no DPF and no DEF
- 60 percent better visibility, up to 46 percent larger cab than the competition
- Clear and intuitive loader controls and cab layout
- Durable construction for reduced downtime, with tilting cab for easy servicing
- The JCB 150T compact track loader is designed with safety in mind. Our unique PowerBoom design means operators can enter the machine from the left side, avoiding slip and crush hazards and contact with the loader arm and its attachments.
- The 150T has 60% better visibility than competitive compact track loaders due to its low profile PowerBoom design.
- The 150T has a front windshield that doubles as an emergency exit and a standard rear view mirror. The fuel tank is integrated into the chassis for added protection; and the hoses safely run through the PowerBoom to reduce the possibility of damage.
- Keeping your operators fresh, focused and productive is paramount, which is why we’ve designed the 150T compact track loader with a 46% larger cab than the nearest competitive machine. Our standard seat has mechanical suspension and there’s also a 12V charger, easily readable control panels and an electronic hand throttle.
- Electric controls make handling smooth and intuitive; all in all, we like to think the JCB 150T compact track loader is a favorite for comfort among operators.
- There's no more productive compact track loader than the JCB 150T. The figures speak for themselves: it has a 16% lower cost of ownership than other compact track loaders, a better SAE service rating, an annual fuel savings of over 647 gallon/2,450 liters* and a heavy-duty crowd ram that’s nearly 3 times the size of the nearest major competitor.
- There’s a standard mechanical quickhitch and auxiliary couplers on the PowerBoom too. In short, it’s as productive as a compact track loader gets.
* – based on 50 weeks per year and 35 hours per week.
- We’ve designed the 150T compact track loader to be serviced easily, ensuring minimum downtime. Firstly, we mount our engines longitudinally for easy access to the drive belt and associated components. There are also 30% fewer grease points than conventional vertical lift twin arm compact track loaders.
- We’ve installed front and rear chassis clean out plates, with a fluid drain point in the rear one, as well as durable O-ring face seals on all hydraulic fittings. There’s excellent service access through the rear service door and a gas strut-assisted tilting cooling pack.
- So it’s no wonder the JCB 150T small platform compact track loader is on average 21% more serviceable than competitive machines, based on SAE Service Audit Scores.