- 62hp (46kW) diesel engine
- 4WD option for improved traction on loose surfaces
- Easily-accessible components and service check areas
- The JCB TLT35D telescopic forklift has productivity built in. A fully enclosed hydrostatic drive system eliminates exposed drive shaft and external brake problems, while the 4WD option is unique to JCB and is perfect for worksites where traction is limited.
- Because this forklift doesn’t have a conventional mast, fork tilt is increased to 111° for exceptional loading and unloading performance.
- The TLT35 telescopic forklift also benefits from a fast, easy attachment changing system; switching between attachments can be done in under 30 seconds, saving both time and fleet operation costs.
COMFORT, SAFETY AND SERVICEABILITY
- The JCB TLT35D telescopic forklift provides yet more productivity improvements by virtue of its operating environment. The excellent visibility made possible by the telescopic boom means that cycle times are faster and safety levels are high. When the boom is retracted, visibility to the fork tips during loading is superb.
- The cab structure of this telescopic forklift is both ROPS and FOPS compliant. One rear and two front work lights are fit as standard equipment, and daily check points are grouped behind the side access door to the engine bay.