- Brand new Stage IV/Tier 4F EcoMAX engine
- Up to 10% fuel saving over outgoing model
- Intelligent, intuitive control system
- High power and torque at low revs
- Large attachments and options range for versatility
- Advanced hydraulic technology throughout
- Before you buy a track excavator, you need to know it's going to be tough enough to perform any job you ask of it. Fortunately, with a JCB JS145, strength and durability come standard.
- We use Finite Element Analysis with extensive rig and endurance testing to make these excavators last longer. The JCB JS145’s reinforced boom and dipper is made of high tensile strength steel, with single piecewrapper plates and internal baffle plates for long life durability.
- The high-strength undercarriage of a JS145 14.5 ton excavator is a fully-welded X-frame construction for long-term durability even in the most demanding applications, and the rigid upper frame provides maximum durability and support.
- The turret on the JS145 track excavator is then welded to both the upper and lower undercarriage frames. Stiff durable doors provide further strength.
PRODUCTIVITY AND EFFICIENCY
- It’s more important than ever to save money and time so it’s just as well that JCB's JS145 track excavators are designed to make the most of both.
- Our Tier 4 Final compliant EcoMax motor is extremely efficient too, because it produces very high torque at low revs.
- A 92kN bucket tearout makes our JS145 excavator highly productive, and the JCB JS range quickhitch system makes attachment changes fast and easy.
- Simultaneous tracking and excavating is smooth and fast with an intuitive multi-function operation, and four operating work modes allow a JS145 14.5 ton excavator operator to tailor performance to any application. Auto, Economy, Precision and Lifting modes provide very different optimized settings.
OPERATOR COMFORT AND SAFETY
- We’ve designed the JCB JS145 track excavator to be comfortable, safe, ergonomic, simple and intuitive to operate. Which is good for operators of 360 excavators but even better for you; after all, great ease-of-use equals greater productivity.
- Cushioned boom and dipper ends prevent shock loadings, protect your machine and increase operator comfort, while 6 viscous rubber mounts minimize noise and vibration.
- A 70/30 front windshield split for a clear view of the front right track, plus a large laminated glass roof window provide this 14.5 ton excavator with exceptional all-around visibility.
- To keep everything under control, JCBJS145 track excavator has a balanced slew and electronic/hydraulic controlled slew braking. Function switches are easy to reach and include the heater and climate control panels, while the side unit doubles as part of the immobilizer code selector.
- We’ve designed the JCB JS145 track excavators to be low maintenance and easily serviceable. Which makes them affordable, efficient and highly productive.
- Hoods open and close easily with gas-assisted cylinders, and the service bays are large and wide for easy, open access. 1,000-hour boom and dipper greasing intervals and a 5,000-hour oil life provide maximum uptime on these 145 excavators. Grease points are centralized on a JS145, for safe and easy access to high level pivots.
- Because they’re mounted side-by-side, the JS145 track excavator’s engine radiator, hydraulic cooler and intercooler can be serviced individually and easily cleaned.
THE SAFE CHOICE
- The JS145 engine hood opens front-to-rear for easy and safe engine service access.
- The cab can be specified with a Rollover Protection Structure (ROPS) and Falling Objects Protection Structure (FOPS).
- JCB JS145s have a large glass area and low hood line for superb visibility.
- JCB’s 2go system fully isolates hydraulic functions to avoid unintended movements.
- There’s no need to climb onto the JS145 to check oil levels; all routine servicing can be done from ground level.
- JCB’s Safety Level Lock fully isolates hydraulic functions to avoid unintended movements. Our New Start function means a JCB JS145 can only be started in a safe, locked position via two separate inputs.