NEW GENERATION STRENGTH
- With a finite element analysis-designed, heavy-duty structure as well as simplified H-frame construction, the undercarriage of this compact excavator is both durable and confidence inspiring.
- Our clean four-plate dipper design provides added structural strength and durability. The fully robot welded boom and dipper are made of high tensile strength steel, with internal baffle plates in the boom for long-life durability.
- The optional heavy-duty kingpost features durable re-bushable pivots to optimize service life. It also provides a safe route for all excavator hoses.
- The heavy-duty boom cylinder guard and optional dipper and crowd ram guards give maximum excavator arm protection, even during the toughest jobs.
- There are no longer any plastic external body panels on our new machines; instead they have 100% high strength pressed steel bodywork.
NEW GENERATION CONTROL
- The JCB compact excavator range was designed with comfort and ergonomics at the forefront.
- JCB compact excavators boast an innovative new rotary controller and easy touch switches have been specially designed for easy operation. With ergonomic electro-hydraulic dozer control as standard, operators can achieve smooth and precise grade control.
- You can easily adjust and program flow settings for specific attachments, with built in memory to store your settings so that they can be easily retrieved between jobs. Information such as service and machine diagnostics help the operator keep on top of the status of the machine. Alerts and service interval countdowns will keep you up to date, and always one step ahead of possible downtime.
- A key benefit of the LiveLink and immobilizer combination is the remote pin code management system, which allows you to remotely authorize or deny the usage of the machine. Up to 14 individual pin codes can be programmed into the system, offering the option to customize operator preferences by embedding a separate auxiliary mode in each code.
NEW GENERATION EFFICIENCY
- Because damage sometimes happens on sites, we use flat glass windows throughout the new JCB 57C-1 compact excavator, as well as 100% steel bodywork, minimizing possible replacement costs.
- With our class-leading greasing intervals of 500 hours, you can expect minimal downtime. Better still, our new monitor provides alerts on your excavator’s diagnostic status.
- Engine revs reduce when the operator’s armrest is raised, improving fuel economy and noise levels. There’s a One-Touch Idle feature that conserves fuel too. Programmable auto idle, meanwhile, can be activated when the controls have been inactive for a period.
- Control your 57C-1 compact excavator's engine speed for different hydraulic flows by simply cycling through four different power bands: Light, Eco, Heavy and Heavy Plus. This means you can tailor performance to any application.
NEW GENERATION PERFORMANCE
- The conventional tailswing JCB 57C-1 compact excavator offers you tremendous stability, lifting capacity and a larger dig end for ultimate excavator performance. The Tier 4 Final engine requires no DPF.
- Tracking performance is smooth and precise, ensuring high dozer capabilities and fast travel times. To increase productivity, our auto kickdown motors automatically adapt to changes in terrain, increasing productivity and reducing operator fatigue.
- An overload screen displays a bar chart from green to red, indicating whether the overload point is close or exceeded. Once the limit is passed, the buzzer sounds and the bar flashes to warn the operator.
- The programmable twin auxiliary lines provide high and optional low hydraulic flows to operate an array of attachments, increasing your compact excavator's versatility. Both auxiliary lines are electrically proportionally controlled and fully adjustable for optimum attachment control.